Documento sin título
Santa Martha Foundation welcomes both Peruvian and International volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering, please follow those three important steps:
- Read our Volunteer Handbook - click
here to download the pdf file. (In Spanish).
- Fill the application form on line - access
the form by clicking here.
- Send by email (to: email@example.com)
- A recent photo
- Affidavit that you won't go to visit any country with outbreak of Ebola
virus at least 30 days before of your arrival in Peru.
Volunteers offer support in the following ways:
- Workshops (bakery, cooking, sewing, computer, farm, crafts),
- Volunteers are also welcome to create their own project,
- All volunteers, who have completed their volunteering, could receive a certification recognizing their work at Santa Martha Foundation.
You should know that:
- Santa Martha Foundation provides food and lodging for volunteers at no cost.
Volunteers share rooms with other volunteers according to their gender. Sometimes
they sleep in pavilion, according to our needs.
- Santa Martha Foundation does not cover transportation or health care costs.
However, pretty near to Santa Martha, there is a small medical station that provides consultation
and first aid in case of an emergency, at very low cost.
- The minimum time is 1 month volunteering and there is no maximum time.
In case you need to contact us by phone or Whatsapp, please call:
- Tom Reiss: +51 965764322
- Walter Peláez: +51 991661004